Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Five years ago today, by the beauitul ocean in Kihei, Maui, with our wonderful family and friends, Cliff & I were married. As I look over the pictures and recall the day, I can't help but get tearfull. Our special day was so full of God's love.

Cliff is an amazing man of God. Little did I know what God had in store for us when we said "I do" to each other, however, our God is faithful to complete the good work that He has started and is continuing to do in our lives. My husband has so many great qualities that I don't have. He's the incredible balance that I need. He's my best friend and confidant. He is quick to forgive and ask for forgiveness. He was hand picked for me by God and is a wonderful gift that I will forever be thankful for.

The gusty winds will always come, however, God's amazing love and faithfulness have and will continue to sustain us through the storms as long as we keep our eyes on Him.

Thank you for five wonderful years. I love you Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment