Monday, November 9, 2009

What Are You Passionate About?

It's been a while since I've felt inspired to write. However, today I spoke with a very gifted and talented friend, Liza, who encouraged me to blog. She actually has a couple interesting blogs you might want to check out as well. Liza's Eyeview and A Maui Blog. Check them out. She's quite an amazing woman!

We discussed things that we're passionate about. Sometimes, I have a hard time pinpointing what that might be. However, off the top of my head, I would say that one thing is that I have a heart for seeing people get fit and in shape.

What are your passions and dreams? Have you lost sight of what they might be? Maybe it's time to just sit and be quiet for a few moments. See if something comes to you. I'm going to do the same.

PS - Check in again soon as I'll be writing about fitness. Check out KiheiFit.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to be able to spark the plug of your passion once again. I know you will succeed on that Jeri. Looking forward to your Kihei Fit posts :)

    ReplyDelete